Monday 22 February 2010



My grandmother(middle). She witnessed the 2nd world war 2 and is still alive. She is a strong woman who raised me up. When the Japanese landed in my village, people were confused and ran for their lives. My grand mother was heavily pregnant and while runing to hide that she gave birth to my mother in a sweet potato garden. When her baby came out she carried the baby and ran to hide in the caves.

My grand mother and my mother are my stars. All the mothers out there - you are doing a great job being a MOTHER, KEEP IT UP.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you saying but you don't know my story. My mum was in jail when I was a baby. She is dead now. Moments I shared with both are treasured memories hence my comments.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.